JOICFP is inspired by a vision of a world in which the basic human needs of individuals and families, including sexual reproductive health/rights (SRH/R), are met, and people enjoy good health and fulfill their potential based on dignity and equality.
JOICFP’s mission is to create a society where everyone can realize their potential, by enabling each individual, especially women in developing countries, to make their own choices regarding sexual reproductive health/rights (SRH/R) through ensuring access to quality services and comprehensive information.
JOICFP’S CORE VALUES
- 1.Rights-based perspective:
- Sexual reproductive health/rights (SRH/R), including family planning, is a basic human right that is essential for the well-being of all individuals.
- 2.Ensuring Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women:
- JOICFP promotes SRH/R in order to realize gender equality and the empowerment of each and every woman.
- 3.Lifecycle approach:
- In promoting SRH/R, JOICFP values the lifecycle approach, with quality services and comprehensive information to support every stage of life.
- 4.Community-centered Initiatives:
- JOICFP’s activities are rooted in the community. We support communities in taking initiative to fulfill their own health needs.
- 5.Universal access to SRH/R services:
- JOICFP strives to realize universal access to SRH/R services and information, including maternal health and family planning.
- 6.Partnership with third parties:
- In the spirit of collaboration and cooperation, JOICFP builds strategic partnerships with civil society organizations, corporations/organizations, governments, UN and international organizations, professional research facilities, etc., to create a better society for each individual.
- 7.Contributing to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development:
- As a member of civil society, JOICFP, making full use of its expertise, strives to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).