Emergency assistance activities
- Great East Japan Earthquake (March 2011 – March 2016)
- Kumamoto Earthquake (April 2016 – March 2017)
- West Japan Floods and Rain Disaster (July 2018 – December 2019)
- Kyushu Heavy Rain Disaster (July 2020 – )
- Sumatra Earthquake and Tsunami (April 2006 – May 2010)
- Nepal Earthquake (April 2015 – March 2016)
JOICFP recognizes the importance of building and working in partnership with various stakeholders such as IPPF and its Member Associations, UNFPA, and local governments. In Japan, we work together with the Japan Platform, Japanese Midwives Association, Japan Family Planning Association, University, local governments (Maternal and Child Health divisions), local NPOs and Corporations, to make concerted efforts for effective humanitarian response.